What do ya'll do when you've had a stress filled work week? The kind of week where your overwhelmed with work or responsibilities? My husband needs to get in the car and drive somewhere. When he "gets away" it seems that the stress just melts away. We decided to split for the day and go to the Virginia Air & Space Center. We ended the day with a trip to our favorite Mexican Restaurant where I definitely consumed my weight in their chips, salsa, and fresh made Guacamole. (click on the pictures to see a clearer picture)
- Any atheists reading my blog, go watch the IMAX movie Under the Sea 3D and tell me there is no God!
- My son's hat stage is driving me bonkers
- My husband is a pilot and a man standing behind him was trying to tell him how to fly the simulator. LOL...
- I'm really 31 years old!
- Did I really take a picture of my two children laying on a bed of nails?
- Get away, it's definitely worth it for the peace & sanity of the family unit!