Monday, November 10, 2008

Food...Shaving Cream...& Birthdays!


Sounds kinky doesn't it? Nothing kinky just a very busy weekend! 




This weekend I ate....

















I washed about 8 loads of these......

















Photographed a shaving cream battle.....






































Sang Happy Birthday to her.......











Ate these too.......





and...








ate this too......



Definitely hitting the gym extra hard this week.  I'm glad I have off tomorrow, I think it may be a, "I'm not leaving the house today" kind of day.  I didn't even mention, Chuck-E-Cheese, Cha-Cha Slide, Buffalo Wings, Chinese Food, or breaking out the books!

Phew....I'm tired! How was your weekend?

13 comments:

Viv said...

LOL! Sounds like my kinda of weekend!! Including the non mentiond Buffalo Wild Wings...hehehe!

Marcy said...

OOoooooo sounds like FUN!! Except the Chuck E Cheese part. I want to punch out all little kids in there (including my own LOL)

Cyber Stalker said...

Great pics! I enjoy the read.

Anonymous said...

sounds like your weekend was awesome. triple r was fun. I should have gone Friday too.

JayRo said...

and now i'm starving....how dare you post all those yummy pictures?!!?
Triple R looked like a blast! Soooo glad you got to go! :)
Let's do drinks again soon,
J

ShirleyPerly said...

Happy Birthday to the little one. And, oh my, that shaving cream battle looks fun!

teacherwoman said...

Sounds like a busy weekend! Thanks for sharing!

Mine was busy too, but I don't think I did as much as you!

raulgonemobile said...

Liked the photo recap..

Those shaving cream pics were hilarious.

Mendy said...

Hey Shannon! I like the way you summed up your weekend. Cool pics.

I'll be back in the Norfolk area in March, if not sooner. If so, I'll let you know. I'll be there in Mar for 2 wks.

Unknown said...

How was my weekend? Apparently not anywhere as good as yours!!!

Kay said...

Everything looks good except that last brown thing on the paper plate...I'm not sure I want to know what that is! :-)
That little girl is precious...her mom must be proud...:-)

RunBubbaRun said...

All my favorite foods pictured.. I think I have some of that danish and coffee combination on a daily basis.

Sounds like a fun weekend and crazy one at that.

Chris said...

Jeepers and I thought I was busy!!

Hey, I have the exact same coffee mug (except in red) :-)

I am going to have a "not leaving the house today" kind of day on Saturday while Lisa is in Raleigh.. And, I'll have the girls all weekend too.. :-0