Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dear Santa.....


I've been a good girl this year.  I completed three great races, ate pretty good, and lost 10 pounds. I would treat it real nice, I'll be sure to wipe it clean when I'm done using it.  I won't even let my friends misuse it.  I'm going to be in 4 races next year and this would be a great tool for me to use.  Please Santa would you consider putting this under my Christmas tree this year? I won't ask for anything else (ok, I need a new gym bag) and will eat all my vegetables. pretty please........

What do ya'll think?

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I think maybe you should leave some extra turkey and pumpkin pie out for Santa this weekend to sweeten the deal. :-)

ShirleyPerly said...

Man, I wish my old Garmin dinosaur would break so I could get a new one. That thing looks nearly like a regular watch. I hope Santa gets you one!

Chris said...

Sweet! If you get it ..... I'll trade ya for my 305! ;-)

Eric said...

happy thanksgiving to you too

Anonymous said...

John - The old Garmin 305 is on sale for $159 at Costco.com. It's a tiny bit larger than the one Shannon has pictured on her blog, but it works the same. You can't beat the price, so get her one now for the holidays.

Bill
(oops, I forgot that I'm boycotting this blog until I see someone I recognize balancing on a stability ball)

Shannon said...

Thanks Bill, I know you love me dearly and are putting in a good word to Santa for me. :)

RunToTheFinish said...

do you think santa has a limit on these because I was going to ask for one too?

Anonymous said...

C'mon, I don't even wear a watch anymore when I run. OK. I can accept the GPS as a training device and I will encourage santa to get you one, but you have to promise not to wear it at races! I love to rant. (Only thing worse than wearing the GPS at a race is wearing an MP3 player.)

Anonymous said...

What Garmin model is that? Just in case I run in to Santa... or I want to ask for one for me....

Shannon said...

Bob,

Garmin Forerunner 405........

Tiff said...

I think that would be a sweet present.
But...
I don't know about the good girl part.
haha

Viv said...

Santa it's on sale at Best Buy ;-)