Friday, September 18, 2009

Can I slap the 5 of you?!?


Irritating things that I needed to go on a Weslicious rant about.

1.) Kanye West....


~Your shtick is getting annoying....if acting like your load don't stink is part of a a publicity act, get a new agent bro. ::::Rolling Eyes:::::

No surpise to me when he jumped on stage, he did in back 06' when Justice & Simian's Video "We Are Your Friends" won over his "Touch The Sky" video. If only we could all have been Taylor Swift when he was done with his little rant.

Andre 3000, Common, Ghostface Killah, Jay-Z, Kid Cudi, Mos Def, Redman, & Antoine "Mikey Rocks" Reed grab the mic from this biznatch your rhymes are better anyway.


2.) Bill Mahar



3.) Coffee Grounds


~Love you French Press....hate you coffee grounds. Is it just me or when coffee grounds fall behind the trash can and splatter/hit everything you want to bite a pitbull?!? ;)


4.) War in Afghanistan

~Not gonna make any political statements, I told myself I wasn't going to use this blog to do that. But, I sure wish our boys could come home. We Miss You!



5.) Bad Swim Times.....



"There's a saying:

A great swim won't win a triathlon, but a bad swim can lose a triathlon.

It's true."



Nation's Triathlon Results:

Swim-1.5K-45:10>>Bike-40K-1:17:37>>Run-10K-55:48




They don't call me a "back of the packer" for nothing?


13 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

That's why I avoid oly distance tris. The swim is too long in comparison to the bike & run segments. Move up to half irons and I'll bet you catch and pass many a fish :-)

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Hell,
Skip the halfs, you get more bang for your buck at fulls.....

Big Daddy Diesel said...

BOP'ers rock!!! Congrats on the race, nice impressive time

Unknown said...

from one BOP'er to another - I think you did AWESOME!

Shannon said...

Shucks guys..I already feel soooooo much better.

HEARTS....

Wes said...

Skip the fulls... Ultra Ironmans is where its at ;-)

Great job on the Oly! Woot!! Dee Dee would like to do that one some year. I've never been to DC. It has my interest.

and when do I rant? :-D

Gotta Run..... said...

My son is about to join the numbers of those in Afghanistan. I can describe how this makes me feel. ;((

You rock any race you are in chic.

Coffee is my first love... just don't tell Scott or I would deny saying it.

Jess said...

Well, I can't even swim the length of a pool, so you're WAY ahead of me!

Kevin said...

What are the noodles for in that swim pic? Were they gonna beat anyone down who tried to start before the gun?

RunToTheFinish said...

ohh kanye...stupid stupid boy

Missy said...

Kanye can suck it!

You did great - see fat floats and you don't have any body fat soooo, yep, gain some fat and you'll float better, just sayin;)

24 hour tri with ME is where it's at, felllas.

Oz Runner said...

FWD: Kanye West just interupted Patrick Swayze's funeral to let everyone know that Michael Jackson's funeral was better.

MarkW said...

Great job at the tri!!! (But you let the DC mayor beat you??)

Agree with it or hate it, got to love the troops there in Afganistan. I volunteered 3 times to go over and finally was told to shut up and sit down...they had more than enough volunteers to cover the position each time.