Friday, September 11, 2009

5-4-3-2-1......


5.) Why must I explain on the second day of school why, "you shouldn't jump up and try to smack the T.V. in the school hall way?" 

4.) Not being a elementary school teacher this year is really weird.  I only miss it when I see my students/parents from previous years tell me they really miss me. :::sniff sniff:::

 I love my new schedule; teaching Indoor Cycling to college students, spin instructing to 3 gyms, & personal training.  I know this is what I was born to do.

3.) Random bloggers who crack me up.  I love a blog that gives me a laugh & inspires me at the same time.....

~Iron "Big Balls" Missy-Hilarious and one big bad IronWoman!
~Weslicious-Loves his Wife, Family, & Tri's as much as me.
~"G"-The unsuspecting librarian that loves his n*ts@ck.
~Steve-o-speedo-giggle..giggle..giggle
~IronBob-The handsome IronMan from Florida.
~Vanilla Spice-I like to call him the intellectual comedian of the blog world.
~My Twin-He loves to run in the Texas dirt.

Honorable Mention-~Marcy~We miss you & all your tacky posts!

2.) Coffee maker broke....we are using the French Press full time now! The French Press grounds get on my nerves but it sure is worth the "extra work" involved when you pour that cup of coffee.

1.) Favorite Track of the Week....


Like it? Click below and download it!







Good Luck at the races!

15 comments:

Dave said...

The poster is cracking me up....if your training that much...your probably need to sign up for an ultra...I am just saying. ;-)

twin

Steve Stenzel said...

Ha! Thanks for the shout-out! Happy weekend!!

Gotta Run..... said...

YOU HAVE A DREAM JOB!!! One day I would love to fitness something fulltime! Maybe when I grow up I can be like you :)

Keep rocking it chic!

Jess said...

I love French Press coffee too, but for soem reason, it seems like more work.

Wes said...

Awwww, thanks Fracilicious. My blog is suffering these days. Me needs to find some inspiration...

X-Country2 said...

I'd love to do my dream job every day. Lucky ducky. :o)

Unknown said...

Awwwhhh thanks for the luvin chica!

I am dying over that pic. Have a great weekend chica. And if you spot any college hotties in your class, send them my way :P

Jo Lynn said...

I miss Marcy too!

That picture is very funny.

Thanks for mentioning the funny blogs. I started following a couple of them that I wasn't. A good laugh is ALWAYS welcome.

Ian said...

Vanilla Spice, huh?

Thanks for the shout out.

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Thanks... you are too kind

Heidi Austin, PT, DPT said...

love your blog....i used to teach in chesapeake too! small world right? I moved about 2 years ago for PT school. Anyway I look forward to reading!

MarkW said...

Never tried french press. But I don't believe I have made regular drip coffee at home but one time in the last year. Espresso EVERY morning!!!

tri_al said...

ahaha loving the poster!

RunToTheFinish said...

i am loving that poster, it friggin rocks!!

Missy said...

Thanks for the shout out! I've been busy with training AND my head up my ass, apparently. I really need to dedicate some quality time to blogland;)

I DO love a burrito...