This is how I felt today!
My perfect day off today......
- 50 degree morning with the sun winking at me
- Completed my 10 mile training run. No clicking, no pain, no problems. I did everything coach "anonymous" told me to do and it's paying off......
- Had an scrumptious egg white omelet with my best bud. (Broken Egg Bistro)
- Crossed everything off my "to do list"
- Taught an awesome Strength ride, that everyone seemed to enjoy
I only wished today I could of run a negative split for the final mile. Well that didn't happen, but I didn't think 10:24 was too bad for the final mile.